This is the super sought-after "Talking Boris." Talk into the "microbone" with its 15-foot cord and Boris will speak in your voice altered to sound like (you choose, there's a switch) alien, robot, monster, or amplify.
•Eyes light up red, and jaw moves as you speak. Teeth GLOW IN THE DARK.
•Comes with stand.
•TESTED. IT WORKS.
•Uses six AA batteries.
•Boris in great shape. Box has some dust.
Talking thru Boris w/ voice synthesizer
Boris skull with synchronized animated jaw. Speak into the “mircobone” and jaw moves in a synchronized manner to match the sound input from the microphone. There are 4 voice effects, Robotic, Alien, Monster, and Amplify. The skull’s eye sockets flash LED red with every word and his teeth glow in the dark.
There are lots of Halloween “hacks” on the web for the Boris Skull. Do some searching on the web and you will see all sorts of ideas for this animated prop. Do a search on “boris talking skull” for starters.
Here are few of ideas for your Boris skull.
1.Use an MP3 player and connect the audio OUT (using a mini-plug) to Boris via the microphone wire (audio IN). Then play scary “talk” via an MP3 recording or sound track.
2.Use a pair FRS radios (walkie-talkies) and connect the output of one radio (using a mini-plug) to the audio IN to Boris via the microphone wire (audio IN). Then hide in remote location and use the radio to make the Boris talk from a far (like a wireless microphone).
3.If you have a pair these skulls, you can create the effect that the skulls are talking to one another. Using the right and left audio channels, you could play back a sound routine (like the famous Abbott and Costello “Who’s on First” routine.) that has one channel for the voice of one skull and the other channel for the voice of the other skull. Since the Boris Skull only moves its jaw when sound input is received, the one skull will talk while the other listens, then vice versa. Do a search on YouTube for “talking skulls” and you will get more ideas.
Terms and Conditions of Argon Empire:
1. We only ship to addresses in the continental United States. No international buyers.
2. We accept instant payments through PayPal. All instant payment orders will be shipped out the next business day.
3. Prices are negotiable, all reasonable offers or trades will be considered. Email offers to email@example.com.
4. All orders will be shipped via USPS 3day priority and fully insured unless stated in the listing. FREE SHIPPING orders ship via USPS non-priority with delivery confirmation. No exceptions. Our shipping department packs all of our products carefully to insure safe delivery to you.
5. We may combine shipping for multiple item purchases. If you are ordering more than one item and wish to combine shipping, contact us BEFORE payment via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All sales are final. Please ask all questions on any product before purchase.