Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new pizzas, to seek out new toppings and new cheeses, to boldy cut pizza where no man has cut before! Yes, this officially licensed Star Trek collectable is everything you hoped it would be. Laser etched stainless steel blade and solid metal construction make it perfect for battling Romulans in the neutral zone or precision pizza slicing.
You'll find that even though the prime mission of the Enterprise has now become very pizza centric, the chrome plated metal construction and padded gift box make the Enterprise pizza cutter a true Star Trek collectable. Plus it looks great on your desk even when not being used to cut your favorite cheese and sauce laden foods.
•Metal Pizza cutter in the form of the famous NCC-1701 Enterprise ship from Star Trek the original series
•Officially licensed Star Trek collectable
•Laser Etched Stainless steel blade with solid zinc-alloy chromium plated body
•Exclusively designed and manufactured by ThinkGeek
•Blade diameter: 4 inches
•Total length including blade: 8.5 inches
•Weight : 277 grams
•Hand wash only
Terms and Conditions of Argon Empire:
1. We only ship to addresses in the continental United States. No international buyers.
2. We accept instant payments through PayPal. All instant payment orders will be shipped out the next business day.
3. Prices are negotiable, all reasonable offers or trades will be considered. Email offers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All orders will be shipped via USPS 3day priority and fully insured unless stated in the listing. FREE SHIPPING orders ship via USPS non-priority with delivery confirmation. No exceptions. Our shipping department packs all of our products carefully to insure safe delivery to you.
5. We may combine shipping for multiple item purchases. If you are ordering more than one item and wish to combine shipping, contact us BEFORE payment via email email@example.com.
6. All sales are final. Please ask all questions on any product before purchase.